Whirlpool Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis - new company profile
London 9/15/2011 02:57 AM GMT (TransWorldNews)
Whirlpool Corporation (Whirlpool) is one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of major home appliances. The company manufactures a wide portfolio of products under 13 principal brand names in 12 countries and markets it products worldwide. The principal products offered by the company comprise dishwashers, refrigerators, mixers, cooking appliances, laundry appliances and other small household appliances. Whirlpool is also engaged in producing hermetic compressors for refrigeration systems. All these products are sold under the brands, Inglis, Admiral, Whirlpool, Bauknecht, Maytag, Jenn-Air, Magic Chef, Amana, Roper, Estate, and KitchenAid. Geographically, the company operates in North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia. It is headquartered in Michigan, Delaware, the US.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
The "Whirlpool Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Whirlpool Corporation for business intelligence requirements
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
* Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
The "Whirlpool Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
* Obtain yearly profitability figures
Click for report details: Whirlpool Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Email Article to a friend
Receive alerts for Companiesandmarkets.com to your inbox.
Sign up for StockENews Alerts